- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- DIY Bike Repair Videos Review - Your Personal Bicycle Repair Manual
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Ease Of UseEditor: 100%
- EffectivenessEditor: 98%
- PriceEditor: 95%
- SupportEditor: 95%
Love your bike, but hate spending precious dollars in getting it repaired at your local bike repair shop? You are not alone!
Why not be smart then, and learn to repair your bike all by yourself? Besides being a fun and beneficial hobby, bike repair also helps you save hundreds of dollars!
Before you raise any IF’s or BUT’s, we assure you that you do not have to be a mechanic or know a thing about bike repairing, to be able to repair your bike by yourself.
At least, that is what Dave Delgado’s DIY Bike Repair course wants us to believe. So, should you (and us, both) trust the Do It Yourself Bike Repair Course by Dave Delgado? Our comprehensive DIY Bike Repair Review is here to help!
First, it is important that we know who Dave Delgado is, and what is his idea behind the DIY Bike Repair course.
DIY Bike Repair Course by Dave Delgado
Simply put, the DIY Bike Repair Course by Dave Delgado is an easy way to repair and properly maintain your bike. It is one of the most comprehensive collections of over 200 videos and bike repair manuals, that cover every aspect of repair and maintenance of bicycles.
By following the step by step instructions illustrated by great visual and written cues, you can easily learn how to fix bikes and, fix, repair as well as maintain your bicycle in 2 hours or less, whenever the need arises!
The USP of the Do It Yourself Bike Repair Course by Dave is that you learn to do it all by yourself, and without having to enroll in any of those pricey bicycle repair training programs. The entire course costs you just $47, and you can start fixing your bike in as short as 2 hours of receiving the DIY Bike Repair Course manual and videos.
What’s more, it illustrates everything from a simple procedure like How to Change a Bicycle Chain or How to Change a Flat Bike Tyre, to more complex procedures such as how to make the derailleur gears adjustment. This particular fact makes it ideal for a beginner and an expert bike mechanic alike!
About Dave Delgado
Dave Delgado is a Professional Bike Designer and owner of DIYBikeRepair.com. With over 20 years of experience of riding and fixing bikes, Dave has come up with a unique and highly impressive DIY Bike Repair course with step-by-step instructions and easy to follow guides.
Apart from being a Pro bike rider, he is also a thoroughly experienced bike frame builder and designer. Dave’s expertise in bikes can also be understood from the fact that Dave, has often been asked to contribute to various major biking magazines and cycling publications.
How Does the DIY Bike Repair Course Work for You?
Using a very neatly structured and detailed program map, Dave’s DIY Bike Repair Course promotes technically correct and robust methods right from the start, coupled with an excellent video guide.
As the whole program is broken down into easily manageable chapters corresponding to the various mechanical system of a bike, you as a student learn about every aspect in a very detailed manner.
The real booster though is the fact that Dave’s online bicycle maintenance course successfully makes the entire learning curve much shorter than that of other regular bike repair programs. By taking up the Do It Yourself Bike Repair Course, you become an expert on bike repair and maintenance, as you-:
– learn all the tricks of the bicycle repair trade, including those aspects that professional repair shops never tell you
– gain expertise following a very structured and sequentially designed course that teaches you everything from simple repairs to complex upgrades
– learn every technique, tool, and trick required to fix and maintain three different kinds of bikes – road, race, and mountain, by three different teachers
– learn latest, highly advanced techniques, that even a seasoned pro (like you?) may not be aware of
– learn years’ of knowledge and skills within weeks, at a fraction of the cost, thus, shortening the learning curve as prescribed in other bike repair manuals.
Of course, to learn all these advanced tricks and superb techniques by Dave Delgado, you will have to purchase his entire DIY Bike Repair course. Here is what you get when you buy the DIY Bike Repair Course online from http://www.diybikerepair.com/.
1) Over 200 step-by-step Videos – The entire duration of these 200+ videos is more than 10 hours, in which you learn about bike repair and maintenance through step by step instructions by Dave himself.
While the first four teach the basic bike repair skills, the rest of the bicycle repair video course covers maintenance, steps to upgrade your bike and some very “unique” and little-known tips that will help you in becoming a true professional.
2) Over 150 pages of Illustrated Bike Repair Manual – This teaches you everything required for fixing and maintaining different types of bikes – road, racing and mountain bikes, using well-illustrated instructions, detailed colored notes, photos, and tips.
It also shows exactly how to fit parts of a bicycle together (of all three types), and how to best use your tools to repair as well as perform basic maintenance tasks such as cleaning and lubricating your bike.
Along with these two comprehensive guides, Dave’s DIY Bike Repair Course also offers you various exclusive but limited time bonuses, for absolutely no extra charge!
Bonus #1: Bicycle Tune Up Secrets and Upkeep Tips Book (worth $49.95) – This is where Dave Delgado gets personal with this course. He has gone ahead and put every bit of his knowledge – his secret tips and tricks, which he has learned over 20 years in this book. This personal guide of Dave teaches you how to:
– Unlock the hidden and real potential of your bike
– Do secret tweaks and tips to improve your bike riding experience
– Discover the art of “preventive maintenance” that allows you to keep your bike in perfect condition always
– Rebuild some “special” bike parts, that some bike repair shops do not even know about!
Bonus #2: Free Lifetime Updates – Every time Dave uploads a new bike repair video, you will be able to access it instantly by logging into your account on his website (http://www.diybikerepair.com). This ensures that your knowledge of bicycle repair and maintenance always remains up to date and ahead of the curve.
Bonus #3: Free, 1-year one-on-one, Coaching with Dave – With the purchase of DIY Bike Repair, you get the golden chance to have a free private coaching session with Dave Delgado himself.
Through this one-on-one support and mentoring option, you can submit any query you might have about bicycle repair and maintenance, and Dave himself will offer his expert advice and solution for your problem(s).
Does DIY Bike Repair Course Work?
Probably the best thing about Dave Delgado’s Do It Yourself Bike Repair Course is the fact that it is equally helpful for beginners and experts. This is because it is one of the most comprehensive and best bike repair training programs around.
Several testimonies can be read on Dave’s website: http://www.diybikerepair.com, from people who have used DIY Bike Repair manuals and video courses to great effect, and are now a fan of Dave’s work.
Moreover, why not? The guide is entirely technical, has no fluffed up content and yet it remains straightforward for everyone to understand how to fix and maintain bikes!
Here is what makes DIY Bike Repair Course different and work more efficiently than other similar bicycle repair training programs.
– No vague instructions, everything is detailed to perfection
– No one-dimensional teaching
– No outdated design or tools and techniques
– No confusing diagrams, skipping over important parts
– Extremely cost effective
- A complete bike repair and maintenance course
- Detailed specifications, exploded views and photos
- Works for beginners and pros alike
- Covers 3 different kinds of bikes (road, race, and mountain)
- Involves videos shot from multiple viewing angles, and close-up shots
- Excellent value for money
- Attractive, valuable bonus contents
- 60 day no questions asked 100% money back guarantee
- You need to buy the VIP Deluxe edition to gain access to a comprehensive content on racing bikes
It is brilliant. The DIY Bike Repair Course by Dave Delgado is simply the best bicycle repair course available in the market, currently. Dave has left no stone unturned in his attempt to introduce a perfect solution for all your bike repair and maintenance needs.
While other similar courses are limited in scope and content, the DIY Bike Repair Course remains vast and is ensured to never go out of date what with its regularly updated materials.
Of course, the icing on the cake is the fact that it is a very affordable and great value for money training program, which involves a private coaching opportunity with the program’s inventor. Couple that with the 100% money back guarantee, there is simply no way you should give it a miss if you are a bike rider. Simple as that!