If you are one of those ice hockey players, who has garnered enough praises and trophies at the club or university level but now wants to break all barriers and aim for the stars (read NHL), then this article is for you.
If you are one of those hockey players who even after hours and hours of training at the gym, has simply not been able to lift up his game on ice, then you should be reading this.
Where/Why do you think you are going wrong?
Well, some of the (possible) reasons, that in our opinion could be hampering your progress are:
– First, you are NOT following a hockey-specific training program
– and second, you are simply NOT doing enough off ice hockey training!
These are the two most important things that set apart a world class hockey player from the rest. Kevin Neeld’s “Ultimate Hockey Training” system heavily focuses on these two aspects of ice hockey training, and has achieved some “abnormal” and off-the-chart results for its players for several years now.
So, if you are a serious hockey player (or a wannabe), looking to cross over to the next level, the Ultimate Hockey Training might be the answer. Our Ultimate Hockey Training review weighs every key aspect of this off ice training system thoroughly, in order to help you decide for sure. Take a look!
The Ultimate Hockey Training System
Ultimate Hockey Training is a comprehensive blueprint developed for hockey players to follow, in order to take their game to the next level and emerge as better and more “explosive” players with incredible stamina. It is a very thorough step by step guide and off ice hockey training program for players to help improve their on ice performance.
The entire program is a brain child of Kevin Neeld, which is based upon his several years’ experience of working with ice hockey players across levels (novice to professional NHL players). The Ultimate Hockey Training program is a comprehensive (there is simply no better word to describe it!) off ice training program that combines innovative off ice hockey training exercises and injury-prevention strategies to help improve a player’s abilities drastically.
The best thing about Kevin Neeld’s Ultimate Hockey Training system is that it is written in such a way that players, coaches and even parents, can understand and implement the strategies described in it to their advantage. Unlike other similar off ice hockey training programs that list obsolete trends and techniques of the 80’s, the Ultimate Hockey Training system applies staple anatomy and advanced physiology principles, latest research findings and “in-the-trenches” experience to deliver an up-to-date and comprehensive training program.
How does it work?
Based on a year-round training plan comprising detailed off ice training progressions and programs, you can improve your on ice performance within a short duration. By adopting the training framework as prescribed by Kevin’s Ultimate Hockey Training system, you get to learn:
– how to maximize your skating speed by using simple, yet every effective technique adjustments and improvements;
– how to combine linear and transitional speed training techniques to maximize the on-ice transfer from your off ice hockey training program;
– plyometric training progressions to attain “explosive” lower body power and skating speed (all of which ultimately translates into a superlative athletic performance on ice);
– full body training progressions to improve shooting velocity;
– and off ice hockey conditioning drills, modalities and progressions to ensure that you stay strong and fast throughout the game.
The entire program is designed to cover a wide range of ice hockey training aspects, and successfully chalks out a solid outline for players of all ages and across levels.
When you opt to buy the Ultimate Hockey Training program, you get to learn “real world proven” training strategies to improve your on-ice performance to a world beating high.
Our following section details all the contents (and the bonus features) you get with the purchase of Ultimate Hockey Training program.
1) The Ultimate Hockey Training: Transforming Effort into Ability Book (worth $149.95) – The first book from the Ultimate Hockey Training system summarizes everything Kevin Neeld has to offer, quite impressively. It demonstrates all the best ice hockey training drills and conditioning exercises along with age-appropriate recommendations.
Also included are proper guidelines for selecting and progressing some of the best off ice hockey training exercises, sample training templates and season-specific training emphases for every training goal. You can avail this book in both its physical form, and as a downloadable digital copy. However, you need to wait for some time before you can get your hands on the physical book, meanwhile you can work with the instantly accessible digital version.
2) Ultimate Hockey Training Membership Access (worth $99.95) – With every purchase of the Ultimate Hockey Training program, you also gain access to the Ultimate Hockey Training Online Member’s section on the website (http://ultimate-hockey-training.com). Once you log in to your account, you get instant access to the digital version of the Ultimate Hockey Training book which you can download to your Mac or PC or smartphone.
Using the e-book, you can reference specific contents of the Ultimate Hockey Training system and print sample training templates and progressions. Once logged into your account, you also get a very exclusive access to some highly recommended equipment and resources, that will help you make continuous progress with your off ice hockey training program at the time when other athletes are generally found plateauing!
Bonus Content Included with the Ultimate Hockey Training Package:
Bonus #1: Movement Preparation for Hockey Book (worth $14.95) – Contains some of the best pre-workout movement circuits designed and described by NHL Strength & Conditioning Coach Sean Skahan, to help boost your performance and avoid unnecessary injuries.
Bonus #2: Metabolic Circuits for Hockey Conditioning (worth $24.95) – Contains unique off ice hockey training circuits by Athletic Development Coach David Lasnier, that help you get into the perfect “hockey shape” without risking “overuse” concerns as shown by some other ice hockey conditioning programs.
Bonus #3: Unstable Surface Training for Hockey (worth $19.95) – Describes the facts and fallacies of unstable surface training for hockey players, presented by world renowned performance expert Eric Cressey. Using the information contained in this book, you learn to take care of the risks posed by other “gimmicky” off ice hockey training program.
Bonus #4: Ultimate 12-minute Goalie Warm Up (worth #37.00) – Goalie Training Expert Maria Mountain sums up all the individualized off ice hockey training drills and conditioning exercises, that every ice hockey goalie needs to help improve their flexibility and explosiveness.
Bonus #5: How to Think Like a Player (worth $14.95) – Kim McCullough, Director of Total Female Hockey, explains how to prepare mentally before every match, in order to deliver the best results every time.
Bonus #6: 7 Exercises to Fend Off Hip Injuries (worth $19.95) – It contains 7 of the most effective and best off ice hockey training exercises for players, that helps them to avoid common hip injuries like groin and hip flexor strains.
Bonus #7: The Weingroff Interrogation (worth $19.95) – This book describes the teaching of State champion hockey player, world-record holding power-lifter, and sports expert, Charlie Weingroff. It tells you how to develop yourself as a strong, injury-proof hockey player, capable of performing at the highest level.
Who is the ideal candidate for the Ultimate Hockey Training System?
If you are a player, who wants to improve his on ice hockey performance or a parent or coach, who wants to broaden their own training scope by including elite hockey training strategies, ice hockey speed training or even core training exercises, the Ultimate Hockey Training program is suited ideally for you.
How effective is the Ultimate Hockey Training System actually?
Pete Friesen, Head Trainer and Conditioning Coach (Carolina Hurricanes); Mike Pentoza, Strength & Conditioning Coach (San Jose Sharks); Eric Tangradi, Player (Pittsburgh Penguins NHL); Jack Walchessen, Captain (Peterborough Petes, NHL).
These are just some of the few people, who are ready to vouch for the amazing results that the Ultimate Hockey Training program by Kevin has helped them gain. All of the content provided in the books are completely science and expert backed, and are presented along with solid evidences of their effectiveness.
You can read more about the various testimonials, and the entire program itself at Kevin’s website: http://ultimate-hockey-training.com.
– A complete ice hockey specific training program, detailing every aspect of off ice hockey training exercises
– Works equally well for players across levels (beginners to Professional)
– Thorough and well backed by scientists, physicians and conditioning experts
– Attractive bonus content added with the core package
– Excellent value for money (entire package is worth only $34.95, similar packages cost over or around $200!)
– 60-days, 100% Money back guarantee
– Doesn’t cover hockey-specific nutrition (for that you need to buy the Ultimate Hockey Nutrition book by Brian St Pierre, worth extra $20)
– These are only guidelines, ultimately the results rest with the effort and time you put in the program!
The Ultimate Hockey Training system by Kevin Neeld, is no doubt one of the most comprehensive and prove off ice hockey training program to have ever hit the market. It covers each and every important aspect of hockey training, that enables a player to realize his/her true potential and unleash the explosiveness in their performances.
Kevin has a solid record of working with world class athletes and professionals, and all of them have benefited enormously from his innovative off ice hockey training system. It is a must for every player, athlete or coach looking to make big in the world of ice hockey.
The excellent price, several attractive bonus add-ons and 100% money back guarantee features, only enhance the Ultimate Hockey Training program’s overall appeal. Definitely worth a try!