- Editor Rating
- Rated 4.5 stars
- Fifty To Zero Review - Youth Football Coaching At It's Best
- Reviewed by:
- Published on:
- Last modified:
- Ease Of UseEditor: 90%
- EffectivenessEditor: 90%
- PriceEditor: 90%
- SupportEditor: 90%
Are you a youth football coach looking to make your young team’s record better? Are you looking for some killer strategies to incorporate in your young football team’s game play, that pretty much ensures a berth for them in the Nationals this year?
Are you that youth football coach, who only wants his young ones to make winning a habit? If you have answered positively to all these questions, the “Fifty To Zero” program is what you need.
What is Fifty To Zero program?
Well, imagine a comprehensive play book that demonstrated everything you need to become a successful professional football coach. One that is capable of transforming you into the “star” football coach in your area, or even the entire state!
The Fifty To Zero is “that” play book which shows everything your youth football team requires to go on a winning spree across the state, regional and the national level. It contains each of the best youth football coaching basics and advanced youth football plays and drills that can make your youth football team just unbeatable at all levels.
It is a complete course that gives an in-depth insight into what goes into making a successful youth football coach. The Fifty To Zero is based on 3-time American State champion, Steve Christy’s youth football coaching tips.
It has been presented in the form of a comprehensive youth football coaching playbook by Jamie Lewis, who followed Steve Christy around with his camera to extract and combine all his teachings into one essential playbook.
The resultant of his endeavor is the Fifty To Zero youth football coaching playbook and video course. Here is everything you need to know about the Fifty To Zero youth football training course in our Fifty To Zero review before you make up your mind to purchase it.
About Fifty To Zero author and coach Steve Christy
Jamie Lewis knew coach Steve Christy, as his son’s youth football team’s coach. Steve had been instrumental in his young team’s astounding performance in the 2011 season.
Overall too, Steve Christy’s record as a professional youth football coach has been exceptional. He has been coaching for the past ten years now, and every time his team has produced some fantastic results. Here are some of his achievements over the years:
– 3 times New England champion
– An overall record of 120 wins, 9 losses
– 37 touchdown passes in one season
– Over 2000 yards passing in 2011 itself
Under Steve Christy’s able guidance, teams have consistently beaten opponents with a scoreline reading 50-0, 35-0 and so on.
Using his amazing youth football plays and drills, he has been able to take his team to state championships as many as six times in his ten years of coaching.
Jamie Lewis got Steve to open up, and reveal all his secret your football coaching tips and techniques during the 2011 season. With his invaluable help, Jamie produced the Fifty To Zero program, which contains Steve’s teachings and youth football training plays and drills.
How does the Fifty To Zero youth football training course work?
The Fifty To Zero playbook and video course, tells everything about best youth football plays and strategies that coaches can adapt to transform their team’s performance in a short duration radically. When you purchase the Fifty To Zero course, you are made privy to:
– how to incorporate “killer” American football strategies in your team’s game play
– plans to create intricate and unstoppable spread offense
– how to coach like a professional football training coach
– exact and best youth football plays to ensure a victory run for a longer duration
– how to coach your team to get a scoreline of 50-0
The Fifty To Zero youth football coaching course comprises champion coach Steve Christy’s youth football coaching basics in the form of a thorough playbook, detailed instructional videos and hand holding customer support. A full description of everything that you stand to get with purchasing the Fifty To Zero (priced at $47) follows.
Fifty To Zero – Package Contents
1) Youth Football Online Playbook – Coach Steve Christy’s whole youth football playbook contains the most detailed and unstoppable plays that he has used over the years to register constant championship victories.
It is a remarkable, printable collection of youth football spread offense plays, alignments, holes, and strategic formations. Using the youth football playbook, you as a professional football coach learn how to create unbeatable offensive formations, and best youth football plays such as:
– Rifle 30 Hitch Void
– Rifle 31 Slant Void
– Rifle 32 Fade Post
– Rifle 70 White
– Rifle 31 Add Slant Void
2) Instructional Videos – These videos contain every Steve Christy taught youth football plays and formations, that Jamie Lewis recorded over the entire 2011 season. They also show coach Steve during various games, meetings and youth football coaching clinics that he conducted to enhance his players’ skills. The different videos include -:
– Rifle Basic (Introducing basic spread offense formation)
– Drills for 30′ (How to implement the Rifle Set in practice)
– Rifle Continued (How to make 31’s, Slant, Void)
– Install (How to perform Trips, Empty and Bunch)
– Rock (Introduction to the Rock set)
– #41 White
– #42 Masterclass
– 70 Black Series (Introduction to 70 series, Rifle formation)
– Rifle Empty Bunch formation
Some of the videos included in the package are over 60 minutes long, plus add a very informative FAQ session with other youth football coaches in the area. Also included are various videos of the sessions of youth football coaching clinics conducted by Steve himself. In addition to all this, you also get access to every new video that Steve uploads to his website in future.
Does the Fifty To Zero work?
3-time New England champion Coach Steve Christy’s fantastic record speaks volumes about his abilities and effectiveness of his youth football coaching drills and plays. Using his masterful, yet simple youth football plays, Steve has been able to maintain an excellent record slate over the years.
His overall professional record shows 120 wins, 9 losses in 10 years of coaching youth football teams. In the 2011 season alone, his team has managed an astounding number of touchdown passes (37 in number) and over 2000 yards of passing the ball.
Thanks to his exact and intricate plays, his teams have now entered the State championships six times in the last ten years alone. By adopting Steve’s approach, you stand to gain everything that he has over the years.
- Helps you become a wildly successful youth football coach
- Achieve amazing results within a short duration
- Details every best youth football plays and drills
- Provides an “insider’s” view on professional football coaching
- Completely digital, which means you can download it to your smartphone or PC and access it anywhere, anytime
- Excellent value for money
- 60-day money back guarantee
- Depends on the individual's ability to apply Steve's teachings based on the game situation and opponent quality
Fifty To Zero is that X-factor, that you might be missing in your youth football coaching tips. By adopting Steve’s match winning strategies and youth football plays and formations, you can register a significant turnaround in your youth football team’s performance at all levels.
If not for our words, you must trust Steve’s incredible field record where his team has won the state championships three times and holds an overall win-loss record of 120-9 in the last ten years. Thanks to Jamie Lewis, anyone can now learn the highly effective football strategies by paying just $47.
What’s more, your investment remains risk-free right from the beginning and throughout the first 60 days, as Jamie promises to return your entire money, if you are not satisfied with the course for any reason whatsoever.