Are you a youth football coach looking to make your young team’s record better? Are you looking for some killer strategies to incorporate in your young football team’s game play, that pretty much ensures a berth for them in the Nationals this year? Are you that youth football coach, who simply wants his young ones to make winning a habit? If you have answered positively to all these questions, the “Fifty To Zero” program is what you need.
What is Fifty To Zero program?
Well, imagine a comprehensive play book that demonstrated everything you need to become a successful professional football coach. One that is capable of transforming you into the “star” football coach in your area, or even the entire state!
The Fifty To Zero, is “that” play book which shows everything your youth football team requires to go on a winning spree across the state, regional and the national level. It contains each of the best youth football coaching basics and advanced youth football plays and drills, that can make your youth football team simply unbeatable at all levels.
It is a complete course that gives a deep insight into what goes in making a successful youth football coach. The Fifty To Zero is based on 3-time American State champion, Steve Christy’s youth football coaching tips. It has been presented in the form of a comprehensive youth football coaching playbook by Jamie Lewis, who followed Steve Christy around with his camera to extract and combine all his teachings into one essential playbook. The resultant of his endeavour is the Fifty To Zero youth football coaching playbook and video course.
Here is everything you need to know about the Fifty To Zero youth football training course in our Fifty To Zero review, before you make up your mind to purchase it.
About Fifty To Zero author and Coach Steve Christy
Jamie Lewis knew coach Steve Christy, as his son’s youth football team’s coach. Steve had been instrumental in his young team’s astounding performance in the 2011 season. Overall too, Steve Christy’s record as a professional youth football coach has been exceptional. He has been coaching for the past 10 years now, and every time his team has produced some fantastic results. Here are some of his achievements over the years:
– 3 times New England champion
– An overall record of 120 wins, 9 losses
– 37 touchdown passes in one season
– Over 2000 yards passing in 2011 itself
Under Steve Christy’s able guidance, teams have consistently beaten opponents with a scoreline reading 50-0, 35-0 and so on.
Using his amazing youth football plays and drills, he has been able to take his team to state championships as many as 6 times in his 10 years of coaching.
Jamie Lewis got Steve to open up, and reveal all his secret your football coaching tips and techniques during the 2011 season. With his invaluable help, Jamie produced the Fifty To Zero program, that contains Steve’s teachings and youth football training plays and drills.
How does the Fifty To Zero youth football training course work?
The Fifty To Zero playbook and video course, tells everything about best youth football plays and strategies that coaches can adopt to radically transform their team’s performance in a short duration. When you purchase the Fifty To Zero course, you are made privy to:
– how to incorporate “killer” American football strategies in your team’s game play
– strategies to create intricate and simply unstoppable spread offense
– how to coach like a professional football training coach
– exact and best youth football plays to ensure a victory run for longer duration
– how to coach your team to get a scoreline of 50-0
The Fifty To Zero youth football coaching course comprises champion coach Steve Christy’s youth football coaching basics in the form of a comprehensive playbook, detailed instructional videos and hand holding customer support. A detailed description of everything that you stand to get with purchasing the Fifty To Zero (priced at $47) follows.
Fifty To Zero – Package Contents
1) Youth Football Online Playbook – Coach Steve Christy’s comprehensive youth football playbook contains the most detailed and unstoppable plays, that he has used over the years to register constant championship victories.
It is a very impressive, printable collection of youth football spread offense plays, alignments, holes, and strategic formations.
Using the youth football playbook, you as a professional football coach learn how to create unbeatable offensive formations and best youth football plays such as:
– Rifle 30 Hitch Void
– RIfle 31 Slant Void
– RIfle 32 Fade Post
– Rifle 70 White
– RIfle 31 Add Slant Void
2) Instructional Videos – These videos contain every Steve Christy taught youth football plays and formations, that Jamie Lewis recorded over the entire 2011 season. They also show coach Steve during various games, meetings and youth football coaching clinics that he conducted to enhance his players’ skills. The different videos include -:
– Rifle Basic (Introducing basic spread offense formation)
– Drills for 30′ (How to implement the Rifle Set in practice)
– Rifle Continued (How to make 31’s, Slant, Void)
– Install (How to implement Trips, Empty and Bunch)
– Rock (Introduction to the Rock set)
– #41 White
– #42 Masterclass
– 70 Black Series (Introduction to 70 series, Rifle formation)
– Rifle Empty Bunch formation
Some of the videos included in the package are over 60 minutes long, plus add a very informative FAQ session with other youth football coaches in the area. Also included are various videos of the sessions of youth football coaching clinics conducted by Steve himself. In addition to all this, you also get access to every new video that Steve uploads to his website in future.
Does the Fifty To Zero work?
3-time New England champion Coach Steve Christy’s amazing record speaks volumes about his abilities and effectiveness of his youth football coaching drills and plays. Using his masterful, yet simple youth football plays, Steve has been able to maintain an enviable record slate over the years.
His overall professional record shows 120 wins, 9 losses in 10 years of coaching youth football teams. In the 2011 season alone, his team has managed an astounding number of touchdown passes (37 in number) and over 2000 yards of passing the ball. Thanks to his exact and intricate plays, his teams have now entered the State championships 6 times in the last 10 years alone. By adopting Steve’s approach, you stand to gain everything that he has over the years.
Fifty To Zero – Benefits
– Helps you become a wildly successful youth football coach
– Achieve amazing results within a short duration
– Details every best youth football plays and drills
– Provides an “insider’s” view on professional football coaching
– Completely digital, which means you can download it to your smartphone or PC and access it anywhere, any time
– Excellent value for money
– 60 day money back guarantee
Fifty To Zero – Drawbacks
– Depends on the individual’s ability to apply Steve’s teachings based on the game situation and opponent quality
Fifty To Zero is that X-factor, that you might be missing in your youth football coaching tips. By adopting Steve’s match winning strategies and youth football plays and formations, you can register a major turnaround in your youth football team’s performance at all levels.
If not for our words, you must trust Steve’s amazing field record where his team has won the state championships 3 times, and holds an overall win-loss record of 120-9 in the last 10 years. Thanks to Jamie Lewis, anyone can now learn the highly effective football strategies by paying just $47.
What’s more, your investment remains risk free right from the beginning and throughout the first 60 days, as Jamie promises to return your entire money, if you are not satisfied with the course for any reason whatsoever.